EastRock Properties, LLC is a boutique real estate firm focused on creating value for all parties in a transaction. We are a team of professionals well positioned to capitalize on our significant experience, relationships, and capital to bring success to any deal, complicated or otherwise.
For over 20 years, Loren Ziff has been active in commercial real estate. His diligence and expertise have translated into a successful track record generating long-term value in acquisitions along with representing entrepreneurial and institutional clients with their investment, brokerage, and leasing needs. Clients recognize that Loren excels at evaluating the critical aspects of complex transactions, customizing and addressing individual needs, and focusing on the nuances that make each property distinctive. Confidentiality, speed, and execution are his hallmarks and the foundation of EastRock Properties, LLC.
Career Highlights 1980’s
- Worked for the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation closing thrifts and restructuring their real estate portfolios. Worked on over $3 billion in assets of most every conceivable type throughout the country.
- Ran two failed thrifts for the Federal Government, including over $500 million in assets, and three private operating companies with one in bankruptcy.
- Turned around a series of failed real estate investments including land, retail and mobile home developments in Texas.
- Co-founded Ziff Properties, Inc. in Charleston, SC. Purchased over 25 commercial properties comprising 2.5 million square feet in five states worth over $120 million. Instrumental in all aspects of acquisitions, leasing, asset management and property management.
- Founded EastRock Properties, LLC.
- Duke University, MBA, Fuqua School of Business, 1986
- Northeastern University, BS in Economics, 1984
Charles Irwin Travelli Scholar
Loren cherishes the professional relationships he has gained throughout his career and has a desire to define and achieve success. He brings the unique perspective of having worked on all sides of a transaction as a lender, investor, consultant, workout specialist, and broker. This experience allows him to produce tremendous value for all parties involved and bring remarkable ingenuity to all facets of a transaction.